Our Tax Services
Another tax season has arrived, and it’s time to tackle your tax return. Whether you’re an individual filing federal and state returns, self-employed with questions about expenses, a small business with bookkeeping and payroll issues, or a corporation, working with one of our experienced, knowledgeable tax preparers will make your life a whole lot easier.
Here at Moore & Paquette Tax Group, our comprehensive tax services include all the following:
- Personal federal and state tax returns (any state needed)
- Small Business Tax Services, which includes:
- Sole Proprietorship
- S or C Corporations
- Bookkeeping and Payroll
- Filing Extension Requests
- Issuing and Receiving 1099 Forms
- Tax Planning
- Tax Resolution
- IRS Audits
Even the simplest of taxes can be overwhelming. That’s why we’re here. When you hire Moore & Paquette Tax Group to do your taxes, you can hand over the paperwork, and we’ll take care of the complicated stuff, leaving you with much-needed peace of mind.
Tax Deadlines to Remember:
- Individuals: The tax filing deadline for individuals is usually April 15th of every year unless the 15th falls on a weekend or a holiday, in which case the filing deadline is the first business day after April 15th.
- Partnerships and S corporations: The tax filing deadline is March 15th or, if your tax year is different from the calendar year, the deadline is on the 15th of the third month after your tax year ends.
- C corporations: They must file by April 15th or the 15th of the fourth month after their tax year.
If you can’t meet the appropriate tax deadline, don’t worry. We can file an extension for you, which gives you until October 15th as an individual or a C corporation, and until September 15th as a partnership or S corporation. But remember, an extension only delays the filingdeadline. You’re tax payment is actually due on the original deadline and should have been paid through withholding from your paycheck or estimated payments.
Not sure if you made those estimated payments? We can help with that too, keeping you on track with timely estimated payments for tax years to come.
At Moore & Paquette Tax Group, our tax preparers are friendly, knowledgeable, and experienced, and using our tax services can make tax season a little less overwhelming and scary.
Reach out to us today and we’ll be happy to help.
Thanks so much for being there and providing such great service.
“We've had Steve do our taxes for YEARS and today my wife had an issue, but no worries. He helped her with his kindness and made my wife smile. The service is always great. He and his staff are very nice and thoughtful. Thanks so much for being there and providing such great service.”
He explained our tax questions in a friendly and understandable manner.
“Steve was recommended by a friend of ours who has been using him for years. We were very happy with his professionalism. He explained our tax questions in a friendly and understandable manner. Very happy !”
I Couldn't Be Happier.
“I always get prompt attention and I'm in and out with no hassles. Prices are reasonable and he's a very sweet guy. I would definitely recommend him to anyone who loves excellent customer service at affordable rates.”